Today has been a good day.
1. We have bought rings. (Two.) See the above diagram for why.
2. We have ordered wedding outfits for the men.
3. We have been shopping in Morrisons where my card was repeatedly declined – very irritating and I am sure not connected to the insane expense of points 1 and 2! Ummm…
4. We have eaten a lot of Chinese food… mmmm…
5. I have just about finished sorting out the letter to accompany the wedding invitations. Please don’t be offended if you think that this post is just another form of displacement activity; I just didn’t want any more tea!
How is everyone else? Please reply in list form in the comments. Thanks!